Residential Bed Bug Extermination Services
This is our Integrated Pest Management Plan we offer to eliminate bed bugs.
The Initial Intensive Treatment Includes the Following:
- Vacuum all signs of bed bugs from the infested area. This will remove live bed bugs, and their debris including cast skins, feces, and many eggs. Our vacuums have HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters that filter the exhaust air to an efficiency of more than 99% of particles.
- High Heat Steam treatment of the seams, creases, tufts, and folds of the mattress and box spring, headboard, footboard, bed rails and all furniture within close proximity to the bed. We use professional machines that produce a superheated “dry” steam. (This term means that it tends to output less moisture than cheaper units).
- Cryonite® Freeze treatment of the seams, creases, tufts, and folds of the mattress and box spring, headboard, footboard, bed rails and all furniture within close proximity to the bed. Cryonite Freeze is used on all Eco Treatments and as an add-on with our Standard Plan.
- Encase mattress and box spring in cases that will both protect your valuable bedding and keep any newly hatched bed bugs locked inside where they will die. Box spring encasements are included with the treatment.
- Apply dust application in cracks and crevices in the baseboards throughout your home.
- Pull carpeting from tack strip in area behind bed and treat if any signs of bed bug activity is found there. We will treat this area with steam and dust as necessary.
- Remove outlet covers and wall switches around bed area and treat inside with dust.
- Treat headboard, footboard and bed rails, and all furniture within close proximity to the bed.
- Install Blackout Bed Bug Traps/Monitors monitoring devices under bed legs. These devices act as early detection monitors but also prevent bed bugs from getting on the bed.
- Perimeter treatment of all rooms in apartment or house.
- Heat Chamber is offered as an add-on service. It is a compact portable heat chamber that will kill all bed bug stages from furniture or items that are difficult to treat.
- Follow-up treatment within 10-14 days after initial treatment.
- Follow-up treatment if needed two weeks after 2nd visit.
Allergy- Health Sensitive Plan
We can also eliminate your bed bug problem without using any chemicals. Unlike other pest control companies that just use chemicals, we use the latest and most effective methods of eradicating bed bugs. One of the innovative tools in our arsenal is the Cryonite® Freeze method. This method kills bed bugs and their eggs by rapid freezing with liquid CO2. This is an Eco friendly non-toxic system. This method along with steam does take more time but may be of interest to those who have family with allergies, asthma or other medical conditions that necessitate avoidance of any use of chemicals.