Commercial Bed Bug Extermination Services
for Multi Family Buildings
Services we offer for Multi-Family Housing:
Guaranteed bed bug extermination of infested units and inspection of surrounding units.
Treat units as soon as they become vacant and use active bed bug monitoring devices to avoid the spread of bed bugs to surrounding units.
Provide certification that a unit was treated, and no more bed bugs were found to be present during the inspection.
This is our Integrated Pest Management Plan we we offer to eliminate bed bugs.
The Initial Intensive Treatment Includes the Following:
- Vacuum all signs of bed bugs from the infested area. This will remove live bed bugs, and their debris including cast skins, feces, and many eggs. Our vacuums have HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters that filter the exhaust air to an efficiency of more than 99% of particles.
- High Heat Steam treatment of the seams, creases, tufts, and folds of the mattress and box spring, headboard, foot-board, bed rails and all furniture within close proximity to bed. We use professional machines that produce a superheated “dry” steam.
- Cryonite® Freeze treatment of the seams, creases, tufts, and folds of the mattress and box spring, headboard, foot-board, bed rails and all furniture within close proximity to bed. Cryonite Freeze is used
on all Eco Treatments and as an add-on with our Standard Plan.
- Encase mattress and box spring that will both protect your valuable bedding and keep any newly hatched bed bugs locked inside where they will die. Box spring encasement is included with our service.
- Apply dust application to cracks and crevices in the baseboards throughout your home.
- Pull carpeting from tack strip in area behind bed and treat if any signs of bed bug activity is found there. We will treat this area with steam and dust as necessary.
- Remove outlet covers around bed area and treat inside with dust.
- Treat headboard, foot-board and bed rails, and all furniture within close proximity to bed.
- Install Blackout Bed Bug Trap/Monitor devices under bed legs. These devices act as early detection monitors but also prevent bed bugs from getting on the bed.
- Perimeter treatment of all rooms in your home.
- Heat Chamber is offered as an add-on service. It is a compact portable heat chamber that will kill all bed bug stages from furniture or items that are difficult to treat.
- Follow-up treatment within 10 to 14 days after initial treatment.
- Follow-up treatment if needed two weeks after 2nd visit.
Allergy- Health Sensitive Plan
We can also eliminate your bed bug problem without using any chemicals. Unlike other pest control companies that just use chemicals, we use the latest and most effective methods of eradicating bed bugs. One of the innovative tools in our arsenal is the Cryonite® Freeze method. This method kills bed bugs and their eggs by rapid freezing with liquid CO2. This is an Eco friendly non-toxic system. This method along with steam does take more time but may be of interest to those who have family with allergies, asthma or other medical conditions that necessitate avoidance of any use of chemicals.