We Guarantee Our Services for 90 Days AFTER ALL Bed Bugs Have Been Eliminated
90 Day Guarantee
We consider that bed bugs have been eliminated from your home on our last follow-up treatment/visit if our technicians find no evidence of live bed bugs and the resident has not seen any bed bugs and/or has not reported and/or confirmed any further bites by bed bugs.
This is based on our detailed, multi-facet services that include vacuuming, steam and cryonite freeze treatment, dust application, a detailed crack and crevice treatment, installation of bed leg protectors (Climbups), and mattress/box spring encasements (see requirements). Our service is designed to provide your immediate relief from bites, but also to ensure elimination. We come for one more service that is an additional crack and crevice application to kill any survivors or newly hatched baby bed bugs (nymphs).
How our Guarantee is different:
Our 90-day guarantee does not start until after our last visit and we presume all bed bugs have been eliminated. This is based on your satisfaction as well as our careful inspections. Other companies guarantees start on the day of initial service and end no matter if the bed bug problem is solved or not. Some firms refuse to offer ANY warranty.
Our Guarantee Requirements:
- All bedrooms must be treated.
- In multi-unit buildings, all adjoining units must be inspected and treated if evidence of bed bugs is found.
- All box springs must be encased. The box spring encasements re included with the service, while the mattress encasements are offered at a 35% discounted price.
- Any mattress with signs of bed bug activity will also have to be encased.
If these requirements are not fully met, then we may offer a 60-day guarantee from first service date on a discretionary basis.
- High-level infestation. On the initial inspection if more than 100 bed bugs are found this is an indicator of a very high infestation that may take more time and additional services. We will discuss this with the client to enable the best value and the best warranty in this circumstance.
- Excessive clutter (75% or greater of the floor surface covered with furniture and clutter)
- If arrangements are made to declutter, then we will work with the client or with the tenant to eliminate the infestation by prior conditional agreement.
- This condition can pose severe problems of control. We can arrange for specific approaches to address this by prior conditional agreement.
- Uncooperative tenants
- New furniture (new or used) added to unit after treatment without arrangements to ensure no new infestation has been imported during the warranty period.
- Treated by another organization or self-treatment by owner, or tenant that has caused the infestation to become dispersed throughout the property.