Our organization specializes in the TOTAL ELIMINATION of bed bugs from your home, facility or workplace.
We have developed advanced protocols and Integrated Pest Management methodologies to provide the most effective and rapid solutions to getting rid of bed bugs.
We are focused exclusively on bed bugs. We therefore bring in depth knowledge and experience to eliminate any bed bug infestation.
We are so confident in the effectiveness of our program, we offer one of the longest guarantees in the industry. We will guarantee our service for bed bugs in your home for a period of 90 days starting AFTER we have confirmed bed bugs have been eliminated from your home.
We Guarantee to Eliminate
All Bed Bugs
To learn More Click Here
This is our Integrated Pest Management Plan we we offer to eliminate bed bugs.
The Initial Intensive Treatment Includes the Following:
- Vacuum all signs of bed bugs from the infested area. This will remove live bed bugs, and their debris including cast skins, feces, and many eggs. Our vacuums have HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters that filter the exhaust air to an efficiency of more than 99% of particles.
- High Heat Steam treatment of the seams, creases, tufts, and folds of the mattress and box-spring, headboard, foot-board, bed rails and all furniture within close proximity to bed. We use professional machines that produce a superheated “dry” steam. (this term means that it tends to output less moisture than cheaper units).
- Cryonite® Freeze treatment of the seams, creases, tufts, and folds of the mattress and box-spring, headboard, foot-board, bed rails and all furniture within close proximity to bed. Cryonite is offered as an add-on to our standard service.
- Encase mattress and box-spring in cases that will both protect your valuable bedding and keep any newly hatched bed bugs locked inside where they will die.
- Apply dust application on all gaps and cracks within 4 feet of bed. We use either silica gel dust or diatomaceous earth dust. Both are silicone dioxide, but from different sources.
- Pull carpeting if any from tack strip in area behind bed and treat. We treat this with steam and dust as necessary.
- Remove all outlet covers and wall switches around bed area and treat inside with dust or cryronite.
- Treat headboard, foot-board and bed rails, and all furniture within close proximity to bed.
- Install Climb Up Interceptor monitoring devices under bed legs. These devices act as early detection monitors but also prevent bed bugs from getting on the bed.
- Treat all rooms in apartment or house.
- Follow-up treatment within 10 days after initial treatment.
- Follow-up treatment 2 weeks after 2nd visit.
- Follow-up treatment 2 weeks after 3rd visit for more widespread established infestations.
Allergy- Health Sensitive Plan
We can also eliminate your bed bug problem without using any chemicals. Unlike other pest control companies that just use chemicals, we use the latest and most effective methods of eradicating bed bugs. One of the innovative tools in our arsenal is the Cryonite® Freeze method. This method kills bed bugs and their eggs by rapid freezing with liquid CO2. This is an Eco friendly non-toxic system. This method along with steam does take more time but may be of interest to those who have family with allergies, asthma or other medical conditions which necessitate avoidance of any use of chemicals.
To learn more about our Eco Treatment Click Here